● Develop a strong classroom presence.
● Encourage substantive feedback from students, and to students.
● Check for questions often and provide timely feedback on progress.
● Be mindful of tone, modeling respectful behavior for students.
● Help students develop organizational and management skills.
● Don’t overload your students with material.
● Establish good course practices.
● Present materials in different ways.
● Enjoy every day as you do make a difference in a child’s life :)
Ms. Cynthia Sana 8th Grade Homeroom Teacher Mother Teresa Regional Catholic School